Backend E-Commerce Developer
Location: Santa Fe Springs, California
Job Type: Full-TimeApply
Vicrez is raising the standards of the next generation of eCommerce. If you are looking for a company that inspires innovation, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of ecommerce?
if you’re interested in joining an innovative driven community that is dedicated to creating the next big thing in ecommerce, join Vicrez – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
- Candidate will be hands-on with product development, building high-quality software
- Plan, design, modify, develop and implement software programming applications
- Ensure the accuracy and relevance of data flow diagrams and processes developed by the Web Development team
- Complete tasks and provide accurate timing estimates on projects
- Follow common web standards and development methodologies
- Research and recommend new technology to enhance user experience
- Integrating 3rd party APIs and interfaces with our technology suite
- Design, review, analyze, and modify B2C web applications and other supporting systems as per the business systems’ needs
- Collaborate with business resources to identify current operating procedures and to clarify business objectives, as they relate to development project work
- Lead the design and build initiatives for business system, web, ecommerce, and mobile applications in shaping user experiences by demonstrating latest technology tools, constraints, and interfaces
- Bachelor's degree with 6+ years experience in relevant industry or Masters in Computer Science.
- Advanced knowledge of model-view-controller (MVC) and Object -Oriented design paradigms.
- Experience inNode.JS ,Java, Scala, Oracle/Mongodb(or otherNOSQLdb’s), REST, Hadoop, Event Source, Web Sockets, HTML5, CSS3, RWD, JQuery is highly desirable.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven results-oriented person with a focus on delivery in a high-velocity and high-availability environment.
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes with implications for cross-functional teams.
- Background with teams using agile methodologies is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to understand and provide good feedback on business requirements.
Vicrez is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.