Customer Solutions Specialist
Department: Customer Service
Location: Santa Fe Springs, California
Job Type: Full-TimeApply
Vicrez is looking for a Customer Service Specialist to work on one of the most progressive and innovative e-commerce company currently focusing in aftermarket parts. This position requires a high level customer and employee interaction, so the ideal candidate will require a strong level of customer service skills and experience.
Qualified persons may have a background in customer support or administrative roles. Candidates will thrive in both an independent and team environment. You must be able to proactively seek out projects that enhance optimal customer service and team organization while completing daily tasks accurately and with minimal oversight.
Associates communicate with customers primarily via emails, phone calls and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun, and fast paced environment.
- Provide highest level of customer support by answering inbound phone calls and emails
- Resolve administrative changes/adjustments to customer accounts
- Review and assess necessary documentation for customer support issues
- Evaluate the needs of customers and work in a creative, pro-active manner to resolve customer issues
- Provide an exceptional experience to our customers on a day to day basis
- Effectively prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards for time spent
- Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multitask
- Administrative duties and customer service experience is a must
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies
- Willingness to assist and teach others on the team
- Establish and maintain positive, cooperative, working relationships
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
- Demonstrable understanding of the Internet & Vicrez.com website
Vicrez is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.