Vicrez Auto Care vac102 Remover Pro Swirl, Scratches, Water Spots, Tree Sap w/ Microfiber Towel and Sponge Kit
Introducing Vicrez Auto Care vac102 Remover Pro Swirl, Scratches, Water Spots, Tree Sap w/ Microfiber Towel and Sponge Kit, the perfect solution for restoring your car's paint and removing minor scratches, stains and contaminants. Our specially formulated Scratch & Swirl Remover is suitable for all finishes and is easy to apply, leaving your car with a smooth surface and a deep shine. It's great for removing tree sap, bird droppings and other contaminants that can damage your car's paint.
To ensure the best results, we recommend washing your car using our Car Wash and drying it completely with a chamois before using our Scratch & Swirl Remover. Follow up with our Cleaner Wax Liquid or Paste for added protection. For best results, we recommend using our Scratch & Swirl Remover on a regular basis, at least once a month or as needed to maintain the shine and protect your vehicle's paint.
1. Wash your car using our Car Wash and dry it completely with a chamois.
2. Shake the Scratch & Swirl Remover. Apply a small amount onto the applicator pad, and test it on a small inconspicuous area of your car's paint to ensure compatibility.
3. Apply the product to the affected areas of your car as needed, using the applicator pad in a circular motion.
4. Wipe off any excess product with a soft microfiber or terry cloth.
5. Repeat the application as needed.
Be sure the paint surface is clean and dry before applying the product. Do not apply the product in direct sunlight. The paint surface must be cool to the touch before applying the product. Shake the bottle well before and during the application.
In case of accidental ingestion, do not induce vomiting and seek immediate medical attention. If product gets into eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention if irritation persists. If skin irritation occurs, wash affected area thoroughly with soap and water. Keep out of reach of children.