Department: Fulfillment & Production
Location: Santa Fe Springs, California
Job Type: Full-TimeApply
If you are a person who likes to work with your hands, be on your feet and work in a fast-paced environment, look no further. Our Warehouse Associate/Production position allows you to work a set Monday-Friday day shift schedule.
Responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. In regards of manufacturing it is straight forward and training will be provided. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
Work for a growing company that offers growth to top-performers.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Perform other related duties as assigned by manager.
- High school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years' experience in an order fulfillment environment.
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds all day
- Very high attention to detail and an excellent work ethic
- Must be teamwork oriented and have good communication/interpersonal skills
Vicrez is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.