Vicrez Test Fitment Program
Current Cars Needed
- BMW M4
- BMW M2
- Corevette C7
- 2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
- 2015-2018 WRX
- 2015-2018 Ford F-150
- Ford F-150- Raptor
- 2018 Ford Mustang
Test Fitment Program F.A.Q.
What do I get for letting you borrow my car?
- The vehicle owners will be compensated with the new part being developed.
Where will the test fitment take place?
- The test fit will take place at Vicrez’s headquarter in Santa Fe Springs, CA. We will notify you the test fit date and time ahead of time according to your availability.
How long does it take to test fit parts, and when can I get my vehicle back?
- This process can take from a few minutes to a couple of hours, all depending on how many parts we need to test fit. On extremely rare occasions the vehicle may have to stay overnight; we will inform you of this upfront.
When will I be contacted?
- We will contact you on an as needed basis. Be sure to complete the form accurately so there is no trouble getting in touch with you.
Vicrez reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or modify this program.